Wedding Dungeon idea...

Open Game Discussions such as, classes, races, and so on. Do not use this forum to attack or demean the shard, the staff or players. Be respectful to one another.

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Uller, Lord Odin, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff

Odeth

Wedding Dungeon idea...

Post by Odeth » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:34 pm

I cant say this is my own idea, but one from a game I played years ago, Asheron's Call. They had a wedding dungeon that both the bride and groom did together for the wedding rings and a couple of other unity related items. This was to be performed before the ceremony of course but it was a way for the couple to share a personal experience with one another, both working toward a common goal. Just throwing this out there as another thought, it may or may not spark some interest, but it could open up the option for some nice magical rings only for those that have been wed. Or perhaps make them like the bracelets of binding, where they could teleport to one another wherever they may be.

Odeth

Re: Wedding Dungeon idea...

Post by Odeth » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:58 am

Also a few folks thought it might be neat to maybe have special deco vendors that maybe they could registar at so to speak for some unique wedding gifts from other folks