Freya the mischevious

Open Game Discussions such as, classes, races, and so on. Do not use this forum to attack or demean the shard, the staff or players. Be respectful to one another.

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Uller, Lord Odin, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff

Peako

Freya the mischevious

Post by Peako » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:30 pm

I was in a group with another player when we were attracted by a pirate who dared us to fight his men. After a short while I passed into the nether world for a little while. Upon returning I assisted in my small by dying again and once up and about running in circles until the bad guys were dead and we were brought out of the cavern to collect our reward.
Then we were treated to a swarm of creatures that seem never ending and I in my normal fashion died again . This is a nastier death than the previous 2 as I lost skill that would have to be retrained. An apparition appeared to us that proclaimed itself Freya the mischievous goddess who was having fun with us.
It rather spoils the game to have someone mess with the goal posts while you are in it. So when I saw a Dragon in the new players area I left it for someone else to take on. I will continue to run away as much as I can as retraining back to the top is the most expensive bit in terms of GP and time.