The Royal Order Knight's Revival

This is for Guilds to post information and answer questions.

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Odin, Tack, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff, Mimir, Magni

Furos Flameheart (RoK)
Guild Leader

The Royal Order Knight's Revival

Post by Furos Flameheart (RoK) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Guild Information

Guild Alignment: Order

GM Guardian: We honor and respect all of the Gods. We would not be able to choose just One

GuildMaster: Furos Flameheart
Without Ralakar's guidance, the torch has been passed to his longest standing, highest appointed friend, and brother by oath.

Original Guild History, as paraphrased from the guild vault

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ During the height of the D'Luke monarchy, King Samson and Queen Ona brought peace and prosperity to the lands.

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ But things could not always remain this way... Disdain for the king grew in the dark corners of the world. Those who would instill fear and chaos across the realm plotted against the king.

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Ralakar served under the king as one of the Royal Order Knights, the kingdom's holy warriors and guardians of the throne. He served under Solomon as the captain of the royal guard and as a friend of Samson's for decades, single-handedly the best warrior the kingdom had ever seen.

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ But through all these safeguards, tragedy struck the palace: One day the king was found dead in his study with a dagger in his back. Mere days later, the queen from poisoned wine too held the same fat. Highly skilled assassins were placed to blame.

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ The throne was handed to the sole heir of their empire: Alexander D'Luke, a thirteen year old child unkonwn to the world to be training from birth for the position of king. His training incomplete, but fearing a final attack on the child, Solomon took it upon himself to hide Alexander and finish his training. He needed to be prepared to act as a noble and forgiving soul as his father was.

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Solomon disbanded the Royal Order Knights to train the child. Five years pass, and Ralakar receives a message from Solomon: a book with the oath of the Royal Order Knights inscribed in its leather bound pages. With this message, Ralakar rallied the order knights and reinstituted the guild in preparation for the coming of the one and rightful king and to let peace and order reign.

Recent History, the need for ROK's regrouping

Dear Valhalla,

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Its been seven years since Ralakar revived the Royal Order Knights... Seven whole years... The first years were great. When chaos would show its evil face, we were there. When the drow revolted upon Asgarde, we were there. Alea Lacta Est threatened corruption of the lands, and they disbanded because We Were There. We've been through roll call a million times, and spent the fifth year in celebrating our success. Our blades got dull, our roster dwindled and slowly retired as the need for order was less.

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Well, brothers, Ralakar is missing. We have raided every forsaken crypt, shaken down every old rival, and sent letters to every corner of the lands. King Alexander has been taken from his throne and placed into a secure location as only known by the Royal Elites of the Order Knights, with his own personal guard. With Ralakar missing, we figured Alexander's life is also in danger.

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ Our blades are dull, Valhalla, but we have the tools to sharpen them! We have prided ourselves on being perpetually lasting and unbreakable, but our arrogance led us to deny guarding our flanks. King Alexander handed control over the Royal Order Knights to Furos, long standing oathsworn veteran with undeniable loyalty and combat prowess. Under his leadership, we are putting the battle armor back on. Members of the old guard, we invite you back with open arms! We ask the lands to provide their best as Initiates! We must collect our resources and finely comb the land for the body of our former leader, dead or alive! We must battle one another, to prepare for the challenge against others in the lands.

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ For as we were blind to cover our flanks, we also missed the tell tale signs that Chaos is in control! We are uniting once again, and even though the old figurehead is gone, under Furos' lead, we are still waging war against Chaos! Royal Order Knights, Valhalla needs you!

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ~The Royal Order Knights~

Our Oath to Brothers

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ "I pledge my loyalty to my brothers and sisters in arms."

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ "I pledge my loyalty to the one rightful king, Alexander D'Luke"

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ "I pledge to seek excellence in all endeavors"

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ "-to seek strength in the service of light"

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ "-to be pure in mind, strong of body and clean in soul, so that I may campaign against shadow and fear no evil."

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ "Brother to Brother, yours in life and death"

‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ -Solomon
‏‏‏​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ -Alexander D'Luke

The Royal Elites, Four highest ranking active members of ROK, offering their assistance and wisdom to any member wishing knowledge
Presented in no particular order:

Vhallon of the Enerjak
Veloran Ravenlore
Quark
<Spot Available>