A year of change ( Tes & Azz' Anniversay)

This is your place to announce player events, wedding, birthdays, and such.

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Odin, Tack, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff, Mimir, Magni

Azzarius

A year of change ( Tes & Azz' Anniversay)

Post by Azzarius » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:02 am

*sorry about the late post, things have been hectic*

*sitting on his hides in his cavern home. Azz looks over his weapons as he cleans them of the blood from the Elven kin*

HMPFT!!!! Dis been year of changes. Some good... some bad. Tesla me is still so happy to have you as me wife, you prove you Sands, you prove you worth as a Kom'Blakhawk and you prove you da one to be me wife.

*thinks back to the day the Elves had stolen his wife and done their "experiments* on her and how she gave him his daughter*

Tes, you kill elf good. Dem surprized when you kill all in dat tavern and meet me at door. Me loved you dat day and me proud of me wife covered in elf blood, swinging you sword like true Sands, only stopping when none left breathing. Me love you deeply me wife.
Den you tell me you have child. Me wanted to stomp dat thing in head when it born. You tell me ki. You tell me her will be good Sands because her me child. You tell me her be good one and you learn her how to be *coughs* Good. Me is now glad me did ki crush her skull. Her got you caring and me rage. Her prove her worth to Sands and do ki back down in fight. Her almost as good as me at killing elf. Her is good Sands. Her me Lil' one!

Me love you Tes, through good and bad. Me is so happy me got to marry you, me is so happy you give me Sathena. Me is so happy you ki let me kill her. Happy Anniversary me wife.

* mumbles something about the Elven bone stuck into his handle of his axe.*
Last edited by Azzarius on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tesla

Re: A year of change ( Tes & Azz' Anniversay)

Post by Tesla » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:26 pm

Happy 2nd Anniversary my wonderful husband. Aye, tis been a very interesting year indeed, with much adventure and never a dull moment in our life together.

Those Elves were sneaky capturing me but little did they know I learned quickly how to defeat any foe, from you my love. We have had many challenging moments with the best reward being our lovely daughter Sathena. She does have your rage, stubborness and can defend herself very well, for she is truly her fathers daughter. She was born with resentment in her heart for any Elf she encounters.
I thank you my love for growing to love her, and being so proud of our child. You make me very happy and our adventure continues on as we enter into our 3rd year together, now as a family of 3. I love you more each day my husband.

*wonders if perhaps one day we shall have a son and what he would be like. Shakes the notion out of her head as quickly as it entered*

“Words are the mind's wings, are they not?”