Ashbenford Museum Player Donations

This is your place to announce player events, wedding, birthdays, and such.

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Odin, Tack, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff, Mimir, Magni

Tesla

Ashbenford Museum Player Donations

Post by Tesla » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:09 pm

As curator of the Ashbenford Museum, I am reaching out to all players of Valhalla Lost to please donate any special named items (no Masterpieces please). The items can be special colored or named armor, weapons, bags, clothing, deco, etc. You can also donate any special books or stories you have written. If you haven't visited the museum in Ashbenford, please do and look around.
Become a part of the history of Valhalla Lost forever by helping to keep Ashbenford Museum updated with more wonderful player owned items. Please .own your item and place your contribution inside an owned bag, then drop it in the chest at the entrance to the Museum.

Thank you all in advance and looking forward to your donations.

Tesla,
Curator of Ashbenford Museum

“Words are the mind's wings, are they not?”

Tesla

Re: Ashbenford Museum Player Donations

Post by Tesla » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:37 am

Thank you to everyone who has donated to the Museum so far and I do hope many more players will do the same. :)

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Wed May 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Please keep the donations coming. If you haven't done so yet, take a few moments to go through your items and just choose one that you would like to have showcased inside Ashbenford Museum forever! (I am sure once you see what other's have donated, you will want to showcase more). :)

A special thank you to Hugin and Ve for contributing "The Legends of Valhalla Quest" chest...hope everyone goes to the Museum to see it. (main floor, left of the staircase) Also a special thanks to you, Ladi Skadi for all your help. :)

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Sat May 21, 2016 7:48 pm

know there are several of you long time players who thus far have several items ye can part with over the years and contribute even one item to the Ashbenford Museum,. keeping Lady Freya's creation alive...Reaching out to all of you, as well as all players to please contribute even one item..much appreciated.

Mephisto
Guild Leader
Location: spat out from hell...I was only trying to take over....

Post by Mephisto » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:28 am

So glad someone finally took this over after my being away for so long... I loved working with Lady Freya on building the museum and as the first curator. A lot of my old items were donated in years past... Perhaps it's time I log in and donate more... Another thought would be if enough items are available, to perhaps put them on "consignment" By having them and a bag owned by the players donating them, and putting them on display for say 3 months at a time, and returning after the display period.