Some Quest/Raid Ideas

Please think your idea through. Only post serious suggestions.

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Odin, Tack, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff, Mimir, Magni

Shirousa

Some Quest/Raid Ideas

Post by Shirousa » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:29 pm

Hey guys,

A little fun fact about me is I spend every Saturday playing table-top games. So I thought I would just post some fun raid/one time events that I thought of.

Raid/Quest Ideas

By: Shirousa/Elga

1) A small pack of wererats have taken up residence in the Asgard sewers, and keep causing trouble for Asgard.
2) Some of the players get kidnapped by local goblins. Teams are made to save them, whoever saves the player their team is meant to save the fastest wins.
3) The players meet a shy hill giant whose beloved pet goat has been kidnapped by some nasty orcs who are threatening to eat it. The hill giant is too scared to fight the orcs himself, so he asks the players to rescue his goat.
4) Dragon blood from a legendary dragon is needed to cure a plague in Thorville and players need to be sent to collect some.
5) Snow liches and their undead are storming Thane’s Reach, players have to keep them from getting through the wall.
6) Krakens attacking the port of Asgard or Portsmith.
7) A little girl is in reality a horribly powerful vampire. She wants to play...
8) A pyromancer wants to awaken a volcano with fire giants.
9) Reports that a gold dragon is ravaging the Yewdale countryside turn out to be true. The dragon, sick with a rare disease, has gone mad and must be stopped.
10) Valles has been overrun by Drow displacing hundreds of citizens.