Welcome to your upgraded forums

Important Shard Announcements From Staff Only

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Uller, Lord Odin, Tack, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff, Mimir, Magni

0z
WebCrew

Welcome to your upgraded forums

Post by 0z » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Hi
yes it's a shock to see a 'vanilla' install of the forums.
I will be working on reskining the forums over the next few months.

0z
WebCrew

Re: Welcome to your upgraded forums

Post by 0z » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:06 pm

Well that was fun at 1:30am
Seems for some reason the Anonymous user was add to the registered user group and we had a few spam posts appear in story board.
Anonymous user is now only in the guest group and Guest group only has read permission.
Sorry if some people were offended while the post were active.

0z
WebCrew

Post by 0z » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:26 pm

It seems that the last spam post may have been a bit more aggressive.
If you couldn't help yourself and looked at the spam posts, please do a complete virus scan.
If you didn't look at it then you should do a virus scan anyway because it has probably been ages since you have.
I strongly recommend always having an updated anti-virus software running and scan your pc regularly.
I also recommend having and using MalwareBytes to anyone running windows. There is a free version that is good.

0z
WebCrew

Post by 0z » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:40 am

Hi again
the skin is about 80% done but I couldn't look at the vanilla prosilver skin any longer.
I will remove the prosilver skin to force all accounts to the proValhallaLost skin the replace prosilver for those that have problems seeing the dark colours.
To change back to prosilver, after logging in click your name in the top right, the click user control panel, select Board Preferences tab and then select prosilver from the drop down menu labelled My Board Style.
You will notice the odd colour for fonts here and there be assured I am still working on it.
Enjoy.

Edit: found an issue with a user trying to alter Profile information, Submit button goes to page not found. This is not a skin problem because the same thing happens when you try to submit changes with the prosilver skin. Working on it.