Players helping update Lost Realms

Updates, Patches and Bugs Fixed. Only Staff to post here.

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Uller, Lord Odin, Tack, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff, Mimir, Magni

Lady Skadi
Site Admin

Players helping update Lost Realms

Post by Lady Skadi » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:58 pm

Building Rules and Things to Remember.
1. Do NOT color any flowers if it turns the color of the leaves. ( If you feel it's needed ask me first)
2. Do NOT use bright colors on buildings. Do NOT use colors that make them have a glowing effect.
3. Do NOT use bright colors on carpets. If you have a color that is questionable ask me.
4. When creating floors or roofs, check to see if there is a set of tiles. Do NOT use a single tile that is repetitive. This applies to Terrain tiles too. There's usually a set of four, make a preset.
5. When using the new graphics, make sure it fits the area/shard. Some tiles are too cartoonish.
Some look better and work when colored.
6. When you build in an area or repair it, please message me the cords on skype so I can go check.
7. There's a lot of islands. Do NOT connect them with bridges without discussing it with me.
8. We need dungeons, hunting areas, and forts. We will do housing if time allows.
9. If you are unsure what to do or where to build, just ask me. I might not be able to respond immediately, but I will get back to you as soon as possible. If Bear is around ask him, but he isn't
allowed to approve colors. :roll:
10. If you see tiles that are repetitive please fix them. Especially flowers. There are two areas,
we wont be changing. I will try to get the cords for those.
11. Check here for updates. Have fun! Thank you all for helping, it's truly appreciated.
Added Rules (If I forget to mention one here, remind me please.)
12. There has to be a NW corner post always. When checking existing buildings please check for them.