open eyes gump

Shard and Forum Account Problems Only

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Uller, Lord Odin, Tack, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff, Mimir, Magni

artkrime

open eyes gump

Post by artkrime » Wed May 15, 2019 9:02 pm

Hi,

When i die, if i get resurected by a healer, the gump @open your eyes@ (im not using steam) open continiously each 2 minutes.

This evening i died while the gump continously open. Immediatly after dying the gump opened, i clicked on yes then i was resurected but my corpse was marked on the ground as @unconscious karak corpse@(or something like that) and all my stuffs was not on my corpse, my equipement was probably on the last spot i died(i dont validate it because dont remember where i was).

There is something i can do to avoid that?

Thx

Sora Bloodbane

Re: open eyes gump

Post by Sora Bloodbane » Thu May 16, 2019 2:56 am

With each time you die, do you go through the first two KOs and this still happens?

We get two KOs before we really die. The "open your eyes" pops up when you are ready to "wake up"
So if you are fighting, you can wait for the gump, click it and you will pop up with your gear. it will happen a second time, but the 3rd you will need to go and be resurrected.

Also if you are just KOed and wait to Open your eyes, you can use your hiding skill to hide before clicking ok, if you still have the monsters around you. Though make sure you have that skill leveled up
evil never looked so good.

artkrime

Re: open eyes gump

Post by artkrime » Thu May 16, 2019 7:31 am

I said @When i die, if i get resurected by a healer@ but in reallty it is at first KO, my fault. So if i get resurected while in reallity i was KO is like i skip a step?

Great thx Sora that helped me to understand the Valhalla death system.

A+