Verifying Account

Shard and Forum Account Problems Only

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Uller, Lord Odin, Tack, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff, Mimir, Magni

Eldor

Verifying Account

Post by Eldor » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Good Evening, Seem to have a problem getting in. My computer updated last night, When I tried loading it the client would stop responding everytime I would put my password in. I patched files through classic UO and it seemed to work. Stuck on a "Verifying Account" screen now everytime I put my password in. Any help would be appreciated. Tried uninstalling everything redownloading extracting files and re patching. Still getting the infinite verifying account screen even when I go to file location and run as admin

Thanks a bunch,
Eldor

Eldor

Re: Verifying Account

Post by Eldor » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:20 pm

Don't understand how going to Windows 10 doesn't allow the game to run. Following step by step Patching files then extracting files into the folder crashes the client on load up. If I extract files and then patch it gets stuck on verifying account. Super Aggravating.

Buri
Site Admin

Post by Buri » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:46 am

Hi

do not extract the files from a zip file directly into the game directory. Extract them in your download folder and then copy the files and paste them into the game directory. You should receive a message asking for permission to paste the files into the game directory and ask for instructions for what to do if there is already a file there with the same name.
Select overwrite / replace existing file.
Then once you have copied over the map and client files try running the client direct from the game directory. Right click the Valhalla high Seas client and select run as administrator.
You may get a firewall message - just allow it to run and it will create permissions to let it through automatically from then on.
If that all works then create a shortcut to the desktop (shortcut only - don't send the client to the desktop) and try starting the game from the shortcut.

Azzarius

Post by Azzarius » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:40 pm

Have the same issue, tried doing as suggested and still will not verify or connect.

Eldor

Post by Eldor » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:14 pm

Had someone on my PC all day trying to figure it out... No luck. I'll let him know you're having the same issue

Lord Odin
Site Admin

Post by Lord Odin » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:05 am

Eldor
let me know when you are there i can help.

im on skype masterofvalhalla@hotmail.com
Law of Probability
The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.