Tesla

Open Game Discussions such as, classes, races, and so on. Do not use this forum to attack or demean the shard, the staff or players. Be respectful to one another.

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Uller, Lord Odin, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff

Tesla

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Fri May 22, 2015 6:33 am

I am Tesla, returning from a distant land to Valhalla, my birthplace from what I have learned. Knowing little about my family history only that my mother, whose name I was given, was a poor woman on her own selling her wares throughout Valhalla to survive.

My mother also seemed to have strange ties to the Great Lord Odin informing him about Lord Mezgar, Mephisto Ondudr and his family of Vampires.

Could they have had something to do with my mothers death? I also hope to discover who my father was. All I know about him is that he was a Draconian and this information is based only upon burned pages that I have pieced together from what was left of my mothers journal.

I have traveled far arriving in Asgard hoping to learn more of my family history and perhaps make these lands my new home. Upon my arrival in Asgard, I did meet Jynx, Lacey and Mike, who helped me with new clothing and a lovely steed to ride as well as feeling welcome in these lands. I wish to thank the three of you for your help and kindness.

“Words are the mind's wings, are they not?”

Tesla

Re: Tesla

Post by Tesla » Sun May 31, 2015 8:09 pm

Thus far my time spent in Valhalla is a pleasant one, although strangely interesting. From being killed by a grave robber one evening to being revived by the kind Ella as I was stuck in a locked garden. (no recall capabilities or mana to recall out)

Another interesting event lately in this new land was meeting a lovely black Raven named Hugin who challenged several of us to enter into a battle at the Asgard Gardens. It was quite the challenge and battle and although falling twice, I wiped the blood from my wounds and continued alongside the others in battle. Our efforts were for not as we received a wonderful gift which I proudly have in my new humble abode in Asgard.

My journey and questions continue....

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:06 pm

More and more I find myself drawn to the crypts in Asgard, and wondering why this place draws me to it. I feel comfortable being there yet unsettled. Why am I drawn here so often?

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:12 pm

Strange things have been happening lately and my obsession to the crypts in Asgard seem that much more unsettling. What is this that draws me to the crypts so much? Was my mother more than what I believed her to be> *thinking she was overtaken by the vampires of this land..I do hope this is not true and will fight to my death to prove this to be not so..what hold do these Vampires of this land have over me??

*wonders in the back of her mind..can she be part Vampire*

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:56 pm

As I delivered a bulk order to Magnus, he whispered in my ear to enter the crypt nearby and go east to seek out the Bard, Rent. I asked him why but he insisted I seek this man out to gain more information of my mother. I quickly left, my heart pounding not knowing what I would find, but any new information excited me.

Speaking with this unknown person, I now understand why I was drawn to the crypt in Asgard. My mother left her true journal with this man who was a true and dedicated friend of hers. I take the journal and sit down, my heart pounding, my body trembling wondering what I shall learn and somewhat scared to continue..is it better not to know? I have come this far..I must continue no matter what the outcome and read on!

Oh no......

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:22 pm

Reading my mother's journal I discover that she was summoned by Lord Odin to watch his informant Eleana,
whom he suspected was betraying him.
It seems Eleana's soul and will were taken over by Lord Mezghar and she quickly turned and became his slave.
My mother observed her every move and reported this to Lord Odin. One night Eleana approached my mother after
several months, words were exchanged and the vampires wrath unleashed upon my mother. *tears falling down my
face as I read on...*

Lord Mezghar appeared during this encounter and threatened my mother stating that if she did not submit
to him, she would forever be banished from this world! She refused and as his teeth tore into her flesh,
the gods, upon Lord Odin's demand rescued her to a secret land, to remain safe for eternity, but never to
return to Valhalla. The Valkyries look after her now, but she does seem to watch over me..I feel her spirit
around me constantly.

Am I a vampire is still a question I ask myself! I do experience several strange needs and desires not known
to me before. My hunger has change as of late as have my sleeping habits....my father is still unknown to me
and shall remain that way. I search on but know in my heart it is useless. The journal tells no more and I
must move forward.. but as a draconian or vampire? I am so confused and need to take my bearings..wish I knew
the answer..may the gods help and be with me.