Carpenters ability to repair a boat

Open Game Discussions such as, classes, races, and so on. Do not use this forum to attack or demean the shard, the staff or players. Be respectful to one another.

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Uller, Lord Odin, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff

Galdor Sáralondë

Re: Carpenters ability to repair a boat

Post by Galdor Sáralondë » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:56 pm

This is a stupid question but your carpentry is in the trade skill slot correct? Only skills in the trade skill slot can be used to perform special tasks like that. If you have a crafter and woodworking is set to one of your primary slots try switching it to your trade slot.

Shirousa

Post by Shirousa » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:12 am

No, it's in the trade skill. So far the highest you can get carpentry is 118, inde item and a flaming hot honey cake. I don't have a master crafter armor piece with carpentry on it to try it at 120... So, I guess we need to inquire about getting the requirement to repair a boat lowered to 110.

Sora Bloodbane

Post by Sora Bloodbane » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:20 am

Its being looked into, Ive already talked with a master crafter woodworker, and she had the tab to fix boats at 100 & 110
So I am not sure why its not showing for Peako, but it is on the list to be looked at. So for now, just have to wait.
evil never looked so good.

Shirousa

Post by Shirousa » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:12 pm

I tested it also, using a flaming hot honey cake and an inde item, needless to say it didn't work for me also.