Changes to MP items?

Open Game Discussions such as, classes, races, and so on. Do not use this forum to attack or demean the shard, the staff or players. Be respectful to one another.

Moderators: Buri, Lady Skadi, Lord Uller, Lord Odin, hugin, Ve, Valhalla Staff

Shirousa

Changes to MP items?

Post by Shirousa » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:19 pm

I went to go craft some MP beverages and noticed MP tags were no longer by the items in the cooking menu with the exception of coffee. What was the purpose of the change? We also had a crafting contest for MP beverages not long ago and participation was pretty high. :| Also, I went through 3 relics of masterpieces, all broke after I crafted an MP item. Has the relic of masterpiece been changed to break after every time an MP has been crafted or did I just have some bad rolls? If so, again to what purpose? :|

Aggravated,
Shirousa Kuel :x

Sora Bloodbane

Re: Changes to MP items?

Post by Sora Bloodbane » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:10 am

Could possibly due to being able to name it already?
Id rather not burn or drop my drinks so much when my skill is 110

*Edit
NVM, can name coffee too, oof its been a while
evil never looked so good.

Shirousa

Post by Shirousa » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:46 pm

Thank you Sora,

I appreciate you taking the time to answer this for me. I am a little aggravated because I paged about this days ago and no one took the time to explain it to me. I just noticed the MP tags were gone and wasn't going to waste the time into making them if I couldn't give them the name I wanted, this way is more efficient though. Still not sure about what's up with the relics of masterpieces though.

Sora Bloodbane

Post by Sora Bloodbane » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:56 pm

Most welcome.
Ive not made drinks in a while due to getting frustrated with "dropping" them or burning them #ALOT with high skill, so I had not noticed the (MP) after each were missing.
Not sure about the relics though. Something to investigate for sure.
evil never looked so good.

Shirousa

Post by Shirousa » Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:59 pm

Same with the making MPs for awhile. I usually just make them for gifts or deco. If you use your mirror with the bestow upon me your wisdom about volund it'll add +25 to your cooking and blacksmithing, it helps a lot. :D

I'll just ask around and make more MPs to see the rate they break.

Thanks again.